Friends don’t let friends buy windows computers

A vape pen battery caused a fire in an overhead bin on a SkyWest Airlines flight on Wednesday. It’s the latest in a string of incidents where faulty or poorly made lithium-ion batteries have caused gadgets to catch fire.

get your Google certification and the world will be your oyster

from Tammy’s Estes Mac and Tech https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/exploding-vape-pen-battery-starts-fire-on-skywest-flight/
via IFTTT

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s